Robert Bill con Medical Mathematics and Dosage Calculations for Veterinary Technicians (English Edition)
This user-friendly guide to medical mathematics helps veterinary technician students develop the math skills required before going into the practice setting.
- New workbook format allows readers to practice problems right inside the book
- Covers math fundamentals, metric and non-metric conversions, dosing and concentration, IV drug infusion, prescriptions, and doctors' orders
- Offers step-by-step instructions for performing calculations
- Newly expanded to include calculation of constant rate infusions, dilutions, compounding, and anesthesia applications
- Features a full answer key and images from the book in PowerPoint for instructors on a companion website